UPS has suspended all of their money back guarantees on all shipments from all origins to all destinations. This includes UPS Second Day Air and UPS Next Day Air. Unfortunately, we have no control of transit times for your order.
For info on UPS service disruptions:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Notice
The USPS DOES NOT guarantee delivery dates for any shipments except those sent via Priority Mail Express. Any USPS guarantees are limited to shipping costs only. At checkout, you may see the option for “Priority Mail 1, 2, or 3 day”. These transit times are calculated by the USPS, not OwlStamp, and are based on USPS formulas. These are estimates by the post USPS and are not guaranteed.
USPS Shipping Services:
For details on USPS Priority Mail:
OwlStamp Visual Solutions Shipping Policy
All orders are shipped FOB Shipping Point from our address in Lowell, Massachusetts. We assume no liability for damage or delivery delays once the order is picked up by the shipping carrier. We ship orders using the following methods:
- USPS First Class Mail
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS (Ground, 2nd Day, Next Day Air)
- Shipping cost is based on the actual shipping cost plus shipping/packaging materials cost. Shipping is not “marked up”.
If your package is damaged during shipping, follow the procedure below:
- Record it with the shipper when they deliver the package to you.
- Send us a photo of the damaged package.
- Do not throw away the packaging.
- Check against the invoice or packing list to determine if any items were impacted and how many are missing/damaged.
- Contact us immediately so that we can submit a claim with the carrier.
NOTE: We will not be able to file claims for reimbursement if the above procedure is not followed.
- If an order with an incorrect/invalid address is forwarded by the carrier to the correct address, any associated fees to us will be invoiced to you. UPS currently charges a minimum of $15 for address correction, so please make sure addresses are correct and as complete as possible.
We run a very quick and efficient production workflow, so we cannot ship items together unless they are ordered together.
You must provide a valid shipping address: Name, Company (if commercial address), Address (with Suite/Apt if applicable), City, State, and Zip Code. We are unable to take special shipping instructions, such as “leave it in the back.”
UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box; the Post Office will.
Please call us if you have a question about shipping. We appreciate your business and look forward to working together.